Partner & Sponsor opportunities
Partnering with Nordic Summit is a great opportunity for companies working in the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform ecosystem to get in contact with both partners, consultants and customers using these systems. As it is a sponsor-financed event, the sponsors have a unique role to play and are very much appreciated by the organizers of course as well as the attendees. Without great Partners & Sponsors, this event is not possible!
Independent of if your company has product offerings that match this target audience or if your business relates heavily to the professionals attending this event, sponsorship is a great way to be seen for brand awareness and visibility in the community!
Product companies, 3rd party suppliers and similar, often struggle to pass the initial hurdle with many experts in the field. They simply do not have awareness of your product. Sponsorship, depending on the level, gives you the opportunity to showcase your products and also have valuable in-person meetings.
As a professional services company in the industry, finding the top talent is often both hard and costly with recruitment costs often exceeding tens of thousands of Euros. A sponsorship allows you in-person to meet and make direct contact with some of the absolute top experts in the field and many aspiring to this level. Why else would they spend a full Saturday at this conference? Raising awareness of your brand and company with the customers attending can also result in new business.
As Nordic Summit is community-driven, the atmosphere of the conference is around sharing and giving. Having your company associated with these values is something that will be very beneficial from an employer branding perspective.
Some of the benefits of sponsoring Nordic Summit are in short:
- Increase your brand awareness and visibility among potential customers and partners
- Demonstrate your expertise and thought leadership by presenting your case studies, best practices, solutions and innovations
- Generate leads and sales opportunities by engaging with attendees who are looking for solutions to their business challenges
- Support the community and contribute to the growth and development of Power Platform and Dynamics 365 ecosystem.
Nordic Summit offers different sponsorship packages that suit your budget and goals. You can choose from diamond, platinum, gold, silver or bronze levels, depending on how much exposure and benefits you want to get.
Some of the perks include:
- Logo placement on website, social media, email campaigns and event materials
- Exhibition space at the venue
- Speaking slots at breakout sessions
- Free tickets for your staff or clients
- Customized ideas, ranging from branded goodie-bags to lanyards with your logo.
About Nordic Summit
Nordic Summit 2023 will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark on 23rd of September, 2023.
It is expected to attract over 400 attendees from across Scandinavia and beyond.
Don’t miss the chance to be part of this exciting event!
To learn more about Nordic Summit and how to become a sponsor, please visit https://nordicsummit.info/sponsorships/ or contact us at .
We hope to see you at Nordic Summit 2023!